No title

 

Everything is Possible

Meeku mouse is caught between two cats. How will he escape?

MORE FROM CHAMPAK
Solve the mystery of the blue dye with Cheeku and Meeku!

Meeku, the mouse was taking a walk when he saw an apple fall from a tree.

 

“An apple! Let me take it home. I’ll wash and eat it,” thought Meeku.

 

As he walked away, Billu, the cat reached there.

 

 

“You better hand over that apple over to me,” said Billu.

 

“No. I found it first,” said Meeku.

 

“Look! I want to eat fruits today. Otherwise, I would have eaten you first and then the apple,” threatened Billu.

 

“How can I trust him? He may gobble the apple and then eat me too,” thought Meeku and ran from that there.

 

Billu followed Meeku. Meeku reached a bridge and saw Bhiku, the wolf coming from the other side. Meeku froze. By then Billu also closed in on him.

 

“How will you save yourself now?” asked Billu, as he walked towards Meeku.

 

“Wait! Take the mouse if you want, but leave the apple for me. I have put on weight and the doctor has advised me to eat only fruits,” said Bhiku.

 

More from Champak: Musu’s Smart Escape

 

“My doctor has told me to have fruits because of my increased weight too. And I will spare this mouse as well. He has made me run so much that I am very hungry now,” said a panting Billu.

 

“Take the mouse if you want and leave the apple for me. You ran a long distance and so you must have lost weight. Now you don’t need to eat the apple,” said Bhiku.

 

“If that is the case, then I’ll take the apple and release this mouse. You chase him and lose weight,” said Billu.

 

“Stop arguing, Billu. It wouldn’t be good if I got angry!” warned

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.